Trees on private land are causing a nuisance. Who do I report this to?

This is a civil matter and the Council cannot assist. You will need to contact the landowner. We are unable to provide land ownership information. You can find land ownership details via the Land Registry.

For independent legal advice, most home insurance providers have a legal helpline detailed on your policy documentation. Alternatively, you can contact Citizens' Advice or your solicitor. The Council do not get involved in civil disputes relating to trees on private land.