I am a tenant. How do I find out who is responsible for the trees affecting my property?

If you are a private or housing association tenant, you will need to contact your landlord or letting agent in the first instance. Housing associations are now separate private companies.

The Council have no legal responsibilities for property owned and/or managed by housing associations.

You can also check land ownership details at the Land Registry. There is a small fee for this service.