Seagull Sack Collections for Refuse
A few properties have a seagull sack collection due to limited storage at their property. Properties eligible for this service are regularly reviewed.
If you currently have a bin at your property, you are not eligible for this service.
Residents who have a seagull sack collection cannot use the garden waste service, as this is a wheeled bin service.
Reusable seagull sacks for this service are free - you can order them using the button below:
How your waste collection service works
- Refuse sacks should be placed inside your seagull sack and collected weekly/fortnightly. You can check if you are on a weekly or fortnightly collection using the button below.
- Recycling sacks are collected fortnightly. Please do not store any recycling in these sacks.
Please help us by:
- Making sure refuse sacks are placed in the seagull sacks to help prevent litter, especially in bad weather.
- Take your seagull sack back inside as soon after your collection as possible.
- Mark your sack with your name or house number to help you identify it.
- Please do not tie the handles of your seagull sack together, so crews can easily empty them.
- Do not place loose waste in your seagull sack. All refuse should be in refuse sacks.
Please make sure that your sack is out at the collection point by 7 a.m. on the morning of the collection day.