Toggle menu

Coronavirus: Information for Residents

Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.

  • Meet outside, or open windows and doors for indoor visitors
  • If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
  • Wear face coverings in crowded places and on public transport
  • Check in to venues when you go out
  • Wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
  • Get vaccinated

For more information and the latest advice, please visit Gov.UK/coronavirus

Follaton House Vaccination Centre

The NHS are currently using part of Follaton House as a vaccination centre.

The Council is not able to help with enquiries about vaccinations or appointments. 

You can use the button below to book a vaccination, or find out more on the NHS website.

Book a vaccination

Test and Trace Support Payments

The Test and Trace Support Payment scheme ended on 24 February 2022.

You may be able to find other support on the Gov.UK website or through our Support Directory.


If you are having difficulty paying your bills

The Citizens Advice website has lots of information and advice.

There are things you can do if you are struggling to pay bills like your rent, mortgage or energy bills because of coronavirus (COVID-19). Speak to the organisation that you owe money to. They might be able to help you by letting you pay smaller amounts or take a payment holiday. It is also worth checking with your bank or building society - they might be able to help you with your debts or let you delay loan or credit card repayments or have a payment holiday.

Citizens' Advice Website

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email