Contact the Parking Team

Ask our Parking Team a question, report issues with our car parks and how to report an abandoned vehicle.

Contact the Parking Team

Use the button below to ask our Parking Team a question.

You can use this form to ask questions about:

  • Penalty Charge Notices (PCN)
  • On-street parking
  • Parking Permits
  • Tariffs and charging times

Contact Parking

Report an Issue with our Car Parks

If you've noticed a problem in one of our car parks, please use the button below to tell us about it.

You can use this form to report:

  • Flooding
  • Vehicle damage
  • Machine faults
  • Potholes
  • Travellers or overnight camping
  • Problems with signage
  • Problems with the RingGo Service

Report an Issue

Abandoned Vehicles

The council has the power to remove abandoned vehicles in some circumstances.

If the vehicle is causing a danger or an obstruction, you should report it to Devon and Cornwall Police.

The Council can only remove an abandoned vehicle if it is untaxed. You can check if a vehicle is taxed at Gov.UK.

If the vehicle is on private land, we will need the landowner's permission in writing before we can remove the vehicle.

We will deal with burnt out vehicles as a priority.

Reporting an Abandoned Vehicle

A lot of the reports we receive are duplicates - before you report a vehicle to us, please check whether it has already been reported by someone else.

Report an Abandoned Vehicle

If the vehicle hasn't been reported, please let us know about it.

Once we receive notification of an abandoned vehicle, we will post a notice and ask the registered keeper to either remove the vehicle or contact us to explain why it cannot be removed. If we do not hear from the registered keeper we will proceed with the removal process.