The SeaMoor Lotto website can be found here.
You can purchase tickets, register your good cause, and find out how easy it is to raise funds.
For further information, please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
To join, an organisation must:
- Provide community activities or services within South Hams District or West Devon Borough Council boundaries,
- Have a formal constitution or set of rules,
- Have a bank account requiring at least two unrelated signatories,
- Operate with no undue restrictions on membership,
- Have a detailed plan as to how the lottery will be promoted,
And be either:
- A constituted group with a volunteer management committee, with a minimum of three unrelated members, that meets on a regular basis (at least three times a year).
- A registered charity with a board of trustees. (In this case the charity must provide details of charitable status including registered number where appropriate).
Who can't join
The following groups are not eligible:
- Organisations that do not work within the boundaries of South Ham and West Devon councils.
- Organisations which aim to distribute a profit to shareholders and/or investors.
- Organisations with no established management committee or board of trustees (unless a CIC).
- All applications will be reviewed on their own merits.
- The Council reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason.
- The Council reserves the right to remove any organisation from participating in the lottery with a minimum of seven days notice for any reason.
- If fraudulent or illegal activity is suspected, this removal will be immediate.
Where can I find more information?
Frequently Asked Questions - Good Causes
Frequently Asked Questions - Lottery Players