Do I need a licence to run a catering van/ice cream van on your land?

You would need the consent of the Council as landowner, a licence to trade on the land and the relevant food handling certificates to run a catering or ice cream van on Council land.  Please contact us using this form.

The Council has identified sites it considers suitable for trading on and these sites are advertised in the local press to let by tender every three years.