Apply for a Wayleave on Council Land

A wayleave is an agreement under which a property owner gives a service provider a right to access or carry out works that pass over or through the owner's property.

First, check whether the Council owns the land using our Interactive Mapping.

If the Council does own the land and you would like to apply for a wayleave, please use the button below to apply. Please note that a charge may apply depending on the nature of the wayleave request.

Apply for a Wayleave