Licensing and Planning

You will need a premises licence if you want to:

  • Sell or Supply alcohol
  • Sell hot food and drinks between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.
  • Provide entertainment, such as theatre, cinema or live music

Find out more about Premises Licences

What about planning permission?

Do you have the relevant planning permission to carry out the activities you want to do?

You can find out more on the Planning Portal