Refund Claim Form

If you have been notified that your Council Tax has been overpaid, you can complete a refund claim form here.

We notify customers who have overpaid by letter or by sending a credit bill.

If you have received a letter, please complete the form.

The form must be completed by the person or persons who are liable for the Council Tax, or by a duly authorised representative. You will need to have your bank details to hand.

We will send your refund within 2-3 weeks (15 working days).