Coronavirus: Information for Businesses
This page was last updated on 4 April 2022
If you are a resident in the South Hams and are worried about finance, please see our Residents Information Page.
For information about operating your business safely during coronavirus, please see Gov.UK
The most recent round of COVID-19 Business Support Grants have now ended.
All eligible applications have now been processed and, where relevant, payments issued.
This includes all the following
- Additional Restrictions Grant
- Additional Restrictions Grant Omicron
- Community Recovery Grant
- Omicron Hospitality and Leisure
The payment deadline for these grants was 31 March 2022. This deadline was set by government and we do not have any discretion in this matter.
If you have been approved for a grant, but not received your payment by Thursday 7 April 2022, please use the link below to raise an enquiry for us to investigate further.
Local Business Support
Below is a list of further resources that may be able to provide funding and support for small businesses and start-ups in our region.
- Business Information Point who provide small business support in Devon
- YTKO's website provides a range of courses and support for start-ups and existing businesses
- The Diverse Regeneration could help your rural or coastal business
- Click here for information about the National Business Support Helpline
The way to do this is to carry out a health and safety risk assessment, including the risk of COVID-19, and to take reasonable steps to mitigate the risks you identify.
Businesses should use Working Safely guidance to consider the risk within your premises and decide which mitigations are appropriate to adopt.
To support businesses through the autumn and winter period, Working Safely guidance will continue to provide advice on sensible precautions employers can take to manage risk in their workplace.
The guidance varies depending on your sector. Please use the links below to read each section.
- Construction and other outdoor work
- Events and attractions
- Hotels and guest accommodation
- Offices, factories and labs
- Restaurants, pubs, bars, nightclubs and takeaway services
- Shops, branches and close contact services
For the full guidance, please use this link
More information is available from the Gov.UK/coronavirus webpages