These fees are applicable for licences issued under the Gambling Act.
Information about temporary gambling, occasional use notices and temporary use notices.
If you want to hold a lottery or raffle to raise funds for charitable or other non-commercial purposes, you may need to apply for a small society lottery registration.
Information on licences for premises where gambling will take place.
Information on gambling permits