Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site
For your information
Changes to planning fees
Read more


Check the current fee for your application
To carry out street collections for charitable purposes in the district, you need a licence from the Council.
The Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 (the Act) came into force on 1st October 2013.
Find out how to get a licence to carry out procedures which pierce the skin such as acupuncture, ear piercing, electrolysis and tattooing.