On Thursday 6 May 2021
1. A referendum will be held on Thursday 6 May 2021 to decide on the question below:
Do you want South Hams District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Kingswear to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?
2. The hours of poll will be from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
3. Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at South Hams District Council by 12 midnight on 19 April 2021. Applications can be made online: www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.
4. New applications to vote by post at this referendum or written instructions to change or cancel an existing postal or proxy voting arrangement must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE by 5pm on 20 April 2021.
5. Applications to vote by proxy at this referendum must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE by 5 p.m. on 27 April 2021.
6. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this referendum on grounds of physical incapacity or for work/service reasons must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE by 5 p.m. on Thursday 6 May 2021. The physical incapacity must have occurred after 5 p.m. on 27 April. To apply on the grounds of work/service, the person must have become aware that they cannot go to the polling station in person after 5 p.m. on 27 April 2021.
7. The situation of polling stations and the description of persons entitled to vote thereat are as follows:
|Number of Polling station||Situation of Polling Station||Description of persons entitled to vote|
|EBB-1 to EBB-480|
|EBC-1 to EBC-473|
8. This poll will be taken together with the election of Devon County Councillors and the election of the Police and Crime Commissioner for the Devon and Cornwall Police Area.
Dated 13 April 2021
Printed and Published by the Counting Officer