Noise, smoke, odours, anti-social behaviour and drainage.
How we review and assess the air quality in our area.
Get up-to-date information on local bathing water quality.
Find out who is responsible for land drainage.
Managing the risk from land contaminated by past industrial use.
Find out more about flooding and how to protect yourself
Find out about Environmental Permits and see current consultations.
How we will support the community in the event of an emergency.