Toggle menu

Contact our Teams

Direct your question to the appropriate team.

Report a problem in our area

Report a problem

To tell us about problems with public toilets, fly tips, abandoned vehicles, litter bins, dog fouling, recycling banks and litter, please use Report It.

Report a Problem

Contact the Council Tax team

Council Tax

Enquiries about Council Tax, including discounts, exemptions and moving house. For Council Tax Reduction please use the button below.

Contact Council Tax

Contact the Elections team


For queries about elections, registering to vote or the electoral roll. To register to vote, please go to Gov.UK/register-to-vote

Contact Elections

Contact the Housing Benefit team

Housing Benefit

Enquiries about Housing Benefit. For universal credit enquiries, please contact the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)

Contact Benefits

Enquiries about Council Tax Reduction

Council Tax Reduction

Queries about Council Tax Reduction. For Universal Credit enquiries, please contact the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

Contact CTR

Contact the Parking team


For enquiries about our car park locations and prices, using RingGo, parking permits and penalty charge notices.

Contact Parking

Contact Assets about council owned property


For enquiries about council-owned land, premises, and holding events

Contact Estates

Contact the Business Rates team

Business Rates

Queries about business rates accounts, small business rate relief, moving premises, reliefs and exemptions

Contact Business Rates

 Contact the Planning team


For enquiries about planning applications, conservation areas and listed buildings, and land charges.

Contact Planning

Contact Street Naming and Numbering

Street Naming & Numbering

Use this form if you want to change your house name or enquire about naming or numbering a new or existing property or street.

Contact SNN

Contact the Waste and Recycling team

Waste & Recycling

For enquiries about domestic waste and recycling collections, including clinical waste, assisted collections and bulky waste

Contact Waste

Contact the Trade Waste team

Trade Waste & Recycling

For enquiries about trade waste and recycling collections, including new contracts, ordering sacks and bins and general queries.

Contact Trade Waste

Contact the Environmental Health team

Environmental Health

For enquiries about nuisance, housing standards, fuel bills, energy grants and loans, food hygiene and safety and registering a food business.

Environmental Health

Contact the Housing Advice team


For enquiries about homelessness or the threat of homelessness, evictions, landlord disputes and mediation, fill out our form on Jigsaw.

Contact Housing Advice

For anything else, please contact customer services

Anything Else

If your enquiry is not about any of the options on this page, please use the button below to get your query to the right place.

Anything Else

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email