Make a payment for a Council Service

Pay your Council Tax
Pay a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
Pay your Business Rates
Pay for a Planning Application
Pay an invoice from the Council here.
You can make a payment towards your Housing Benefit Overpayment here.
Payments for fixed penalty notices, stray dog kennelling, licensing, land charges and other services can be found here.