Coronavirus (COVID-19): information and advice for businesses
Information about Business Rates, including setting up an account, reductions, how to pay and what to do if you cannot pay.
Restrictions have been eased from 17 May as we move to step 3 of the Government's roadmap. However we must still continue to be cautious.
Information about food hygiene and safety for business owners, including setting up, registering, food hygiene ratings and more.
Sign up for our Trade Waste Service, amend an existing contract, report a missed collection, or for any other Trade Waste enquiries.
Information about taxi, gambling, alcohol, animal, scrap metal, skin piercing and entertainment licences, including fees and how to apply.
South Hams District Council operates markets in Totnes, Kingsbridge and Ivybridge.
If you want to book Council land for an event, find out how below.
Find out about renting industrial and office accommodation from the Council.
Information about Health and Safety in the workplace for workers and business owners.
Information about council land, units to let, and using council land for events or trading.
Information for Landlords, including rental housing standards, HMO space standards, and our property management service.
There are new rules for businesses and citizens from 1 January 2021.