Two Councillors from each Authority make up the Partnership.
DBCP is administered by Teignbridge District Council and meetings are held twice a year at Teignbridge District Council offices, Forde House, Newton Abbot.
The main responsibilities of the Partnership are as follows:
- Agree the appointment of the Head of the Partnership
- Agree budgets, monitor performance, approve the Statement of Accounts and agree any distribution of surplus or deficit monies in the Trading Account.
- Monitor the development and business plans of the Partnership
- Agree the Partnership's (Action) Improvement Plan
- Monitor service delivery, value for money and performance of the Partnership
- Monitor the service delivery and cost-effectiveness of the Host Council.
The minutes and agendas for the Building Control Partnership are available on the Teignbridge District Council website. Please use this link.