Care and Health
Many services in the South Hams are provided by Devon County Council rather than the District Council. You can find links to some of the services that we are commonly asked about here.
To find out more about which services the councils are responsible for, please see our handy graphic here.
- Schools, Education and Families.
- For roads and transport, including blue badges, on-street parking, and bus passes, please Roads and Transport.
- To report a pothole, or another issue with a road, footpath or streetlight, please use the report an issue form.
- For care and health, including adult social care, care and support and community transport, please see Care and Health.
- To register a birth, marriage or death, or to obtain a copy of a certificate, please Contact the Registrars.
- To find your Councillor at Devon County Council, please Contact your County Councillor.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, please visit our offices or Call us.