Recycling and Waste - Sacks
No room for bins, or are you a small business? Our sack collections are an alternative way to dispose of your business waste.
The 35ltr green general waste sacks are sold on rolls of 50 or 25. Collections are weekly, depending on location and the amount of waste you produce. Please see our.
We also provide a recycling collection in some areas. Before ordering these sacks, Please contact our Trade Waste Team to check that the service is available in your area.
Paper and card items (Purple Sacks)
We collect and recycle the following paper and card items from recycle sacks;
- Mixed paper, packaging, office paper any colour, clean paper bags, envelopes, newspapers, magazines, junk mail, telephone directories and catalogues.
- Cardboard (please place inside the purple sacks)
Plastic and tin items (Pink Sacks)
We collect and recycle the following plastic and tin items from recycle sacks.
- Aluminium or steel drink and food cans.
- Empty aerosol containers, i.e. air fresheners.
- Squashed plastic bottles (lids on).
- Clean foil food trays and clean tin foil.
The cost of all sacks includes delivery, collection and disposal, and Duty of Care which will be issued when you order the sacks. Once we receive your electronic acknowledgement back, your sacks will be delivered. There's no monthly administration fees or VAT.
All we ask is that you don't place hazardous objects, such as sharps or broken glass, in the sacks, as these could injure our operatives.
- New customers should open a new account before ordering sacks Open an Account.
- Existing customers, please have your SD number to hand when ordering sacks; we need it to complete your order. Click here to order Trade Waste Sacks.
- All seasonal and rural businesses who need a sack collection outside of our 26 week specified collection dates can email firstname.lastname@example.org giving 7 days notice.
- Our customers can also purchase seagull-proof sacks, which help to protect the trade waste sacks on the day of collection and reduce litter. Click here to order Seagull Proof Sacks.
If it's been more than 10 days since you placed your order but you haven't received your sacks, then please contact our Trade Waste Team.