to read the 2018/19 Annual Report.
Corporate Strategy 2018-2023
The Council's strategic direction is outlined in the Council's Corporate Strategy which incorporates the Council's core purpose, guiding principles, challenges as well as its six strategic themes:
- Council - Delivering efficient and effective services
- Communities - Council and residents working together to create strong and empowered communities
- Homes - Enabling homes that meet the needs of all
- Environment - Protecting, conserving and enhancing our built and natural environment
- Enterprise - Creating places for enterprise to thrive and business to grow
- Wellbeing - Supporting positive, safe and healthy lifestyles and helping those most in need
Click here to view the Council's Corporate Strategy 2018-23.