Our publication scheme provides a guide to the information routinely made available to the public as part of our normal business activities.
The scheme commits us:
- to proactively publish or make available information, including environmental information, which is held by the Council and falls within the classifications below
- to review and update this information on a regular basis
- to produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to this information.
The classes of information will not generally include:
- information which is prevented from being disclosed by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise protected from disclosure
- information in draft form
- information that's no longer readily available or difficult to access as it's contained in archived files