Food Advice and Hygiene Rating Re-Score Visits

During the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we will not be able to carry out Food Advice or Re-score Inspections for Food Businesses.

Please check back at a later date if you need to arrange either of these visits.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope you all stay fit and healthy.

How to make your business COVID-19 secure and safe for all.
Starting your own food business? You can find out everything you need to know here.
Businesses that involve food must be registered with the Council, including businesses run from home or temporary premises.
Setting up a new food business? We provide an advice service to help you get off on the right foot.
Find out the food hygiene rating for local food outlets.
Food Safety legislation means you must keep a record of your activities.
Find out about our Primary Authority Partnership Service here.
A guide for businesses who wish to open a new outdoor seating area, or use an existing area.
Businesses involved in food handling are governed by strict regulations.
We carry out regular checks of all food premises to make sure you are protected and high standards are maintained
Find out about importing and exporting food in the UK.
Information on how and why we sample food