If you wish to relocate you should be aware that housing is in short supply.

You should ensure you do not give up your current accommodation before securing a suitable long term alternative. If you are a local authority or housing association tenant in a different area, we would advise you to remain in your current accommodation until you could secure a mutual exchange via Homeswapper.

Secure tenancies are very difficult to come by and you would not usually be advised to give up a secure tenancy because they are so difficult to gain. If you have neighbour difficulties in a social housing property that are prompting you to leave you should contact your landlord directly. They will have a duty to listen to your concerns and help you to deal with the problem.