Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site
For your information
Our payment service will be offline on Tuesday 21st November from 13:00 onwards...
Read more

Your Benefits

Make a new claim for housing benefit and/or council reduction or report a change in circumstances.
Our online Benefits service allows you to see all of your claims in one place.
Local Housing Allowance (LHA) is a form of Housing Benefit for people who pay rent to private landlords.
Universal Credit aims to make the welfare system simpler by replacing six benefits and credits with one single monthly payment.