If you are looking for industrial and office accommodation to rent from the Council, all the information you need is here.
South Hams District Council operates markets in Totnes, Kingsbridge and Ivybridge.
Our offices at Follaton House, Totnes are ideal venues for holding a wide range of events.
Holding an event, activity or trading on Council land
Finding out if land you wish to rent or buy is council owned.
Most parks and gardens are available to be used for community events, such as fetes, shows, regattas and festivals. If you want to book Council land for an event, find out how below.
Use this form to apply for permission to hold an event
Use this form to apply to let a business unit