The Housing Advice Service offers free and confidential advice to people with housing related issues and is committed to doing everything it can to help you to resolve your housing problems.
What the aims of the service?
- To assess the housing needs of our clients and provide them with a range of housing options
- Give free, impartial and confidential advice to people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness
- Support people in finding their own solutions to their housing difficulties
- Work with landlords and tenants to prevent eviction
What advice & assistance can you give?
We can help you deal the majority of housing problems including:
- Affordability and debt problems
- Difficulties paying your mortgage or rent
- Relationship breakdown
- Repairs to your property