Our weekly permits offer great value for money if you are visiting the South Hams. You can apply here, or purchase one from the outlets listed below.
What is a Weekly Parking Permit?
- Weekly parking permits can be used all day, everyday for one week.
- A permit is issued to one registration number.
- They are valid in certain car parks which are listed below
How to apply for a Weekly Parking Permit
- If you would like to apply for a Weekly Parking Permit, you can do this here.
Purchase a permit from an outlet
- Permits are also available to buy from some retail outlets. For a full list of outlets please see our Weekly Permit Outlets page.
- Weekly permits can be purchased for £40.00
| Town|| Location|
- Quay car park
- Cattle Market car park
- Duncombe Park car park
- Lower Union Road car park
- Mayors Avenue car park (October 1 - March 25 only)
- Park and Ride car park
- Pavilion car park
- Heath Way car park (two areas)
- Old Market car park (also known as Cistern Street)
- Longmarsh car park
- Longmarsh (extension to car park)
- Steamer Quay car park
- North Street car park
- The Nursery car park (Not valid in Heath's Nursery)
- Torcross Tank car park
- Slapton Memorial car park
- Strete Gate car park
- Poundwell Meadow car park
- Creek car park
- Shadycombe car park
(1st Ocotber to 25th March)
- North Sands car park
- Inner Hope layby car park