Car Park Locations and Prices
This page is for information on where the car parks are located in the town you live or wish to visit.
Find out more about your local car parks, charges and where you can park your vehicle.
About our Pay & Display and cashless payment service
- There are 35 Pay and Display car parks located within South Hams towns and rural areas.
- You can use the links below to view the car parks in each town or village.
- The cashless payment service we use is called RingGo, please see this page for more information.
Do Car Parking Charges vary during the year?
Some of our car parks, especially in the peak tourist areas, operate seasonal charges during the following dates.
- High Season - 25 March to 31 October
- Low Season - 1 November to 24 March
The exception to this is Dartmouth Park and Ride. High Season would be when the bus service is operational. Please click on the link to the side to view the most recent bus timetable.
Towns and Villages with Car Parks
Please click on the following towns and village's to view South Hams car parks and their charges.
- Totnes (Height barriers in place at Civic Hall and Victoria Street)
- Slapton (Height barriers in place at Slapton Memorial)
- Bigbury on Sea
- Hope Cove
Where can I park my motorcycle?
For more information about motorcycle parking, Where can I park a motorcycle.
Where can I park my motorhome?
For more information about motorhome parking, please see Parking your motorhome.
Where can I park my coach?
For more information about coach parking, please see Coach Parking.
Can I camp overnight in your car parks?
You can stay for up to two nights in a self-contained motorhome in some of our car parks. Please see our Motorhomes page for more information.