Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site
For your information
Changes to planning fees
Read more

Alcohol and Entertainment Licensing

Apply for a licence to serve alcohol, host events and entertainment and more.

These fees are applicable to Premises Licences and Club Premises Certificates.
Apply for a licence to hold a small scale or one off event where there will be entertainment, alcohol for sale, or hot food or drink for sale.
Apply for a premises licence to sell alcohol, late night hot food and drink or provide public entertainment.
Transfer a premises licence to another person or company.
Apply to change or remove a designated premises supervisor
Apply for a Personal Licence
Apply for a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) here