Toggle menu


Make a payment for a Council Service. Choose the service area you need to make a payment to, then on the next page select the correct option from the drop-down menu.

Council Tax

Pay your Council Tax

Parking Ticket

Pay a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)

Business Rates

Pay your Business Rates

Planning Fees

Pay for a Planning Application


Pay an invoice from the Council here.

Housing Benefit Overpayment

You can make a payment towards your Housing Benefit Overpayment here.

Licensing Payments

Make a payment for a licence, food business, or environmental health here

Missing Payment

If you've made a payment more than a week ago which hasn't shown up on your account or bill, please use this form to tell us about it.

Other Payments

Payments for fixed penalty notices, stray dog kennelling, land charges and other services can be found here.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email