Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Your Waste Service

Your guide to our recycling and waste collection service.
If you are unsure when your next collection day is then you can find it here. Just enter in your postcode, select your address and your next collection type and day will be shown.
You can report a missed waste collection here.
If you are running low on blue and clear recycling sacks you can order them online or collect them in person.
Order a compost bin or water butt here
Use this form to request a new or additional waste container
Request, change or end an assisted collection here
Request, change or end a clinical collection here
If you need to report a lost, stolen or damaged waste container then you can do it here.
Please complete this form if you need to arrange a collection of sharps.